Friday, November 5

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to tell you that I got shocked of number of mails that I have received, I never expected this many of mails!... I can´t say anything but a million thanks to everyone who helped and supported this project. Thank you all.
Since most of people told me that they don´t want their names published on the net, i am going to write only initials of people who donated with amounts of money they dontated.
so, here we go:


unknown $20 US.
(R) $20 US.
C. M $20 US.
(T) $25 US.
E.R.R $40CA.
N.S $50 CA.
W.K $100 US.
H.T $100 CA.
K.M.M $200 CA.
(S) $200 US.

I will keep posting more payments soon... I still have couple of letters more.
please note that these are only from people who mailed me the money (in cash or cheques) to my address.
thank you all again.


No comments: