Saturday, August 18

A Way to Help Iraqis

Hello,

This is an article by mom, titled "CRP [Collateral Repair Project], Why?" that describes her new voluntary work to help poor families of Iraqi refugees currently living in Jordan, mom says:

peace upon you.....Since the beginning of the war against Iraq 2003, I was in Baghdad with my family,Before the war, I was just a mother of three boys, and Civil Engineer, working as executive manager of our firm in Baghdad.Main things in my life , was my family and my carrier.After the invasion, my life was changed, as what happened to many people inside Iraq or outside.The destruction of the country, violence with bloodshed, continued to be a daily ritual in our days.Since that time I started to work with Iraqi women NGOs in Baghdad, my aim was to help poor families, especially who lost their providers, by funding micro projectfor each family, to keep them survived and independent.

But the Iraqi women I was working with them that time, refused my vision, they were from business women, who were seeking for projects to fund their own projects.After I have left Iraq due to bad security conditions, and kidnapping of my son Khalid, the family decided to leave and settle in Jordan in 2005,We kept working to send medical supplies and water units to Iraqi hospitals, then I started to visit poor Iraqi families here, my network started to be bigger and bigger by the passing of time.

First, I tried to visit rich Iraqi families asking them to help their poor brothers and sisters, but they refused, I was very sad and disappointed, but by the passing of time, I decided ....


to continue reading what mom wrote, please visit the site for The Collateral Repair Project.

Also, there you can see the projects they have done so far, and the projects they are working on. You can help by telling your friends and family about it, or you can help by donating or sponsoring a family.

Modification: Link is fixed, you can visit the site from here.

7 comments:

lawnorder said...

Glad to see you and your family made out of Iraq OK.

I will add a link to your mom's charity to my blog. Hope it helps

Peace and good luck!

law

lawnorder said...

Huh...
Something wrong with the URL in your post. I found the site through google though

http://www.collateralrepairproject.org/

Majed Jarrar said...

Thanks alot lawnorder,

I fixed the link.

Bibi-Aisha said...

May Allah bless your mum. It's terrible to think of people wilfully saying no to helping their fellow man.

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情網站,色情,情色a片,a片,色情小說,情色文學,情色小說,色情,情色視訊,寄情築園小遊戲,aio交友愛情館,aio,色情遊戲,情色交友,嘟嘟情人色網,言情小說,情色論壇,色情影片,一葉情貼圖片區,av女優,情色網,日本a片,a片下載,a片,a漫,免費a片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,av美女,av,微風成人,成人光碟,成人,成人影城,18成人,成人聊天室,成人圖片區,成人電影,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人影片,成人文章,成人小說,微風成人區,ut聊天室,成人交友,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,美女交友,視訊做愛,做愛,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,情色視訊,視訊,本土自拍,自拍,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室

mewmewmew said...

Up until now, no test results came back from the New Campus Dormitory (the other AUC dorms with all-day long shuttle service connecting it to Zamalek Dorms)... But it is also quarintined now.



twitter followers
Text übersetzen Deutsch Englisch

جميل said...

تويتر شعر
انستقرام ضحك
انستقرام شيلات